PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN LISTRIK PRABAYAR TERHADAP WORD OF MOUTH DI KECAMATAN TANJUNGPINANG TIMUR KOTA TANJUNGPINANG

  • Zulhendri Zulhendri Alumni Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
  • Imam Yudhi Prastya Dosen Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
  • Ramadhani Setiawan Dosen Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
Keywords: Quality Service, Word of Mouth, Prepaid Electricity Service

Abstract

This study discusses the influence of Prepaid Electricity service quality on Word of Mouth, Tanjungpinang Timur District, Tanjungpinang City. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Prepaid Electricity service quality on Word of Mouth, Tanjungpinang Timur District, Tanjungpinang City. This type of research is quantitative with an associative approach. The techniques used for data collection in this study were questionnaires and observations. Data is collected by using purposive sampling method with a total sampling of 100 respondents. The data analysis technique used in this study is a simple regression technique by testing hypotheses that are processed with SPSS version 26. The results of this study indicate that there is an influence between service quality on word of mouth in Tanjungpinang Timur District, Tanjungpinang City. This is evidenced from the results based on a significant value of service quality that is 0.001 where this value is smaller than 0.1. Based on these values it can be concluded that H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. From the results of the coefficient of determination (R) it was found that the effect of positive service quality on word of mouth was 0.105 or 10.5%. This proves that the effect of positive public service quality with word of mouth is in accordance with the coefficient interval of 0.00 to 0.199 which is included in the very low category. And the remaining 89.5% is influenced by other factors not examined in the study but can be examined by other researchers as a reference for further research

Published
2020-11-30
Section
Ilmu Administrasi Negara