HUBUNGAN MOTIVASI PELAYANAN PUBLIK DAN PERILAKU ORGANISASI POSITIF DENGAN KINERJA PEGAWAI PUSKESMAS KUNDUR BARAT KABUPATEN KARIMUN

  • Dwi Puspitasari Alumni Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
  • Agus Hendrayady Dosen Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
  • Edison Edison Dosen Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
Keywords: Public Service Motivation, Positive Organizational Behavior, Employee Performance

Abstract

This study discusses the relationship between public service motivation (PSM) and positive organizational behavior (POB) with the performance of employees of the Kundur Barat Health Center in Karimun Regency. The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between public service motivation and positive organizational behavior with employee performance at the Kundur Barat Health Center. This type of research is quantitative with a correlational approach. The techniques used for data collection in this study were questionnaires and observations. Data was collected using the Saturated Sampling method with a total sampling of 67 respondents. The data analysis technique used in this study is a multiple correlation technique with hypothesis testing that is processed with SPSS version 25. The results of this study indicate that there is a relationship between public service motivation and positive organizational behavior simultaneously with employee performance at Kundur Barat Health Center, Karimun Regency. This is evidenced from the results of the calculation of multiple correlation tests with a significance level of 5%, namely that the Sig. Change F is less than 5% (0.003< 0.05). Based on these values it can be concluded that H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. From the results of the coefficient of determination (R) it was found that the relationship between public service motivation and positive organizational behavior with employee performance was 0.405 or 41%. This proves that the relationship of public service motivation and positive organizational behavior with employee performance is in accordance with the coefficient interval of 0.40-0.599 which is included in the medium category. The simultaneous contribution of public service motivation variables and positive organizational behavior with employee performance is 0.164 or 16%, while the remaining 84% is determined by other variables not included in this study.

Published
2020-11-19
Section
Ilmu Administrasi Negara