Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Aparatur pada Dinas Pendidikan Kota Tanjungpinang

  • Anisa Ramadhani Alumni Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
  • Adji Suradji Muhammad Dosen Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
  • Ramadhani Setiawan Dosen Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Negara UMRAH
Keywords: organizational culture, work productivity, performance

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know the influence of organizational culture towards the productivity of the apparatus work at the Education office of Tanjungpinang City. Education Office is one of the regional device organization that is responsible for meeting the public needs, especially in the scope of education, the phenomenon is not optimal role of education service because the implementation of work is not appropriate between the plan and implementation so as not to reach the target seen that the condition of the school in Tanjungpinang not all deserve to start the level of Elementary and Junior The research method is a quantitative associative data analysis technique with the sample is the entire workforce of the Tanjung Pinang City Education Office amounting to 90 employees. Partial test results show that organizational culture has an effect on work productivity. Organizational culture has Thitung 8.461 can be known the value of the research in this study is 1.986, so the value of Thitung > This, which is 8.461 > 1.986 and the significance value of organizational culture is 0.000, it shows that the organizational culture is partially influential towards work productivity, because the value of significance is smaller than 0.05. From these values, it is known that the calculated conclusion of an Ha is acceptable, this suggests that a partial organizational culture has a significant influence on work productivity and the magnitude of influence given by the organizational culture variable to work productivity is 44.9%, while the remainder of 55.1% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Published
2020-11-19
Section
Ilmu Administrasi Negara