PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE, LOKASI, PROMOSI, DAN SERVICESCAPE TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN PADA KAWASAN WISATA ALIF STONE PARK KABUPATEN NATUNA

  • Risa Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen FEKON UMRAH
  • Lia Suprihartini Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH
  • Roni Kurniawan Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of brand image, location, promotion, and servicescape on consumer satisfaction in the alif stone park tourist area, Natuna Regency. This research uses quantitative research. The samples in this study were all alif stone park tourism consumers in Natuna Regency, using convenience sampling method, obtained a population of 215, which then determined the sample using the Slovin formula, obtained a sample of 68 respondents. Data analysis using multiple linear regression, including t test, F test and coefficient of determination. T test results showed that the Brand Image variable (X1) had a significant effect on Consumer Satisfaction, Location (X2) had a significant effect on Consumer Satisfaction, Promotion (X3) had a significant effect on Consumer Satisfaction, Servicescape (X4) had a significant effect on Consumer Satisfaction. Based on the F test the probability value sig 0,000 <0.05 which means that simultaneously the Brand Image, Location, Promotion, and Servicescape variables influence the Consumer Satisfaction (Y). Based on the test of the coefficient of determination seen from the value (Adjusted R2) of 0.469 can be interpreted that the influence of Brand Image, Location, Promotion, and Servicescape on Consumer Satisfaction is 46.9%. The remaining 53.1% is influenced by other factors not included in this study related to customer satisfaction.

Published
2020-05-28
Section
Manajemen