Pengaruh Efikasi Diri, Hubungan Interpersonal, Stres Kerja dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Nelayan Pada Koperasi Nelayan Sertih Sejahtera Desa Kelumu Kecamatan Lingga Kabupaten Lingga

  • Putra Julianda Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen FEKON UMRAH
  • Roni Kurniawan Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH
  • Iranita Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH

Abstract

This study aims to explain the effect of Self Efficacy, Interpersonal Relationships, Work Stress and Work Motivation on Fishermen Job Satisfaction. The population in the study were 34 fishermen in the Koperasi Nelayan Sertih Sejahtera Desa Kelumu Kecamatan Lingga Kabupaten Lingga. Sampling with saturated techniques, the number of samples as many as 34 fishermen. This type of research is quantitative research. The validity and reliability tests were performed on the questionnaire. Data were analyzed using multiple linear regression analysis, including t test, F test and coefficient of determination. The results showed that partially Self-efficacy variables (X1), Interpersonal Relationships (X2), and Work Motivation (X4) had a significant effect on Job Satisfaction, whereas Work Stress variable (X3), partially significant negative effect on the Job Satisfaction variable. F test results obtained calculated F value of 88,771 with F value of table 2.70 identified that the variables Self-Efficacy, Interpersonal Relationships, Work Stress and Work Motivation simultaneously have a significant effect on the Job Satisfaction variable (Y). Based on the coefficient of determination test, about 91.4% of the variable Job Satisfaction is influenced by the variables Self-Efficacy, Interpersonal Relationships, Work Stress and Work Motivation. The remaining 8.6% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.

Published
2020-05-28
Section
Manajemen