PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS, FINANCIAL LEVERAGE, ASSET UTILIZATION DAN PROFITABILITY TERHADAP FINANCIAL DISTRESS PADA PERUSHAAN SEKTOR MARITIM YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2015-2018

  • Aditiya Aditiya Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen FEKON UMRAH
  • Firmansyah Kusassi Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH
  • Akhirman Akhirman Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of liquidity, financial leverage, asset utilization, and profitability. The object of research in this study is maritime sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2015-2018. The sampling method in this study was purposive sampling and obtained 9 samples that met the criteria of 36 companies. The type of data used is secondary data obtained from www.idx.co.id. This data was analyzed using multiple linear regression analysis models and regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that liquidity, financial levarege and profitability negatively affect financial distress, and asset utilization affects financial distress. The results of the coefficient of determination test indicate that the independent variable liquidity, financial levarege, asset utilization, and profitability have a significant effect on financial distress, the four variables are only able to explain the dependent variable by 68.7% while the remaining 31.3% is explained by other variables not explained in this study.

Published
2020-05-04
Section
Manajemen