KECEMASAN MENGHADAPI PENSIUN, TATA RUANG, DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA PEGAWAI PADA DINAS KEPENDUDUKAN DAN PENCATATAN SIPIL KABUPATEN NATUNA
Keywords:Anxiety Over Retirement, Spatial Planning, Work Environment, Employee Morale
This study aims to explain Anxiety Facing Retirement, Spatial Planning, and Work Environment on Employee Morale. The population in this study were 48 employees at the Department of Population and Civil Registration of Natuna Regency. Sampling with the saturated technique, the number of samples as many as 48 employees. This type of research is quantitative research. In the questionnaire, validity and reliability tests were carried out. Data were analyzed using multiple linear regression analysis, including t test, F test and coefficient of determination. The results showed that partially the variables of Anxiety Facing Retirement (X1), Spatial Planning (X2), and Work Environment (X3) had a significant effect on employee morale (Y). The results of the F test obtained that the calculated F value was 21,326 with an F table value of 2.816 identifying that the variables of Anxiety Facing Retirement, Spatial Planning, and the Work Environment simultaneously had a significant effect on the employee morale variable (Y). Based on the coefficient of determination test, about 56.5% of the variables of Work Employee Morale are influenced by the variables of Anxiety Facing Retirement, Spatial Planning, and Work Environment. The remaining 43.5% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.