PENGARUH PENGALAMAN KERJA, PENEMPATAN DAN UPAH TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT NUMBING JAYA KECAMATAN BINTAN PESISIR KABUPATEN BINTAN
Keywords:Work Experience, Placement, Wages on Employee Work Productivit
This study aims to determine the effect of work experience, placement and wages on employee work productivity at PT Numbing Jaya, Bintan Pesisir District, Bintan Regency. The population in this study were 245 employees using non-probability sampling, namely the porposive sampling technique which was measured using the Slovin formula. So the number of samples as many as 71 respondents. This type of research is quantitative research. The questionnaire was tested for validity and reliability. Data analysis using multiple linear regression analysis which includes t test, F test and coefficient of determination. This research was conducted using SPSS version 25. The results showed that partially the variables of Work Experience (X1), Placement (X2), and Wages (X3) had a significant effect on Employee Work Productivity (Y). The results of the F test obtained Fcount of 146.675 with Ftable 2.74 which indicates that the variables of Work Experience (X1), Placement (X2), and Wages (X3) simultaneously have a significant effect on the Employee Productivity variable (Y). Based on the coefficient of determination test, about 86.2% of Employee Productivity variables are influenced by the variables of Work Experience (X1), Placement (X2), and Wages (X3). The remaining 13.8% was influenced by other factors not explained in this study.