PERAN ORIENTASI PASAR,ORIENTASI KEWIRAUSAHAAN DAN STRATEGI BERSAING TERHADAP PENINGKATAN KINERJA UKM PADA CITRA SARI SNACK & CATERING TANJUNGPINANG
Keywords:Role of Market Orientation, Entrepreneurial Orientation, Competitive Strategies, Improvement of SME Performance
This research aims to explain the Role of Market Orientation, Entrepreneurial Orientation and SME Performance Improvement Strategies. The population in the study was 15 employees of Citra Sari Snack and Catering Tanjungpinang. Sampling with saturated techniques, then the number of samples as many as 15 employees. This type of research is quantitative research. On the questionnaire conducted a test of validity and reliability. The data is analyzed using multiple linear regression analysis, including the t test, the F test and the coefficient of determination. The results showed that partially variables of Market Orientation Role (X1), Entrepreneurial Orientation (X2), and Competitive Strategy (X3) had a significant effect on Improvement of SME Performance (Y). The results of the F test obtained a calculated F value of 38,783 with a table F value of 3.89 identifying that the variables of Market Orientation Role, Entrepreneurial Orientation and Competing Strategies have a significant effect on the Improvement of SME Performance variable (Y). Based on the determination coefficient test, about 89% of SME Performance variables are affected by Market Orientation Role, Entrepreneurship Orientation, and Competitive Strategy. The remaining 11% were affected by other factors not described in the study.