PENGARUH DEWAN KOMISARIS KEPEMILIKAN INSTITUSIONAL DAN KEUANGAN MANAJERIAL TERHADAP KINERJA PERUSAHAAN PADA PERUSAHAAN PERTAMBANGAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2017-2020
Keywords:Board of commissioners, Institutional Ownership, Managerial Finance, company performance
This study aims to determine and analyze whether there is an influence of the board of commissioners, institutional ownership and managerial finance on company performance in mining companies listed on the Indonesian stock exchange for the 2017-2020 period. This research is categorized as quantitative research with research instruments. The population in this study are mining companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2017-2020 period. The sampling technique was purvosesive sampling. The sample in this study is to take a population or as many as 12 companies that meet the requirements of the author's criteria with a total of 48 observations (12x4 years). The data used in this study is secondary data using data collection techniques by utilizing data through publications in financial statements. In this regression analysis, it is known that the results of the multiple linear regression test are ROA = 1.061 â€“ 0.005 (X1) â€“ 0.107 (X2) + 0.016 (X3) + e, where the Board of Commissioners (X1), Institutional Ownership (X2), Managerial Finance (X3), and Company Performance (Y). Then the results of the T test, the Board of Commissioners variable has a significant effect on company performance (-0.086 < 2.018). Institutional ownership has no significant effect on company performance (-1.708 < 2.018). Managerial Finance has no significant effect on company performance (0.405 < 2.018). The F test together has a significant effect on the company's performance (1.095 > 3.22). The results of the R-square test give a value of 0.006, which means that 6% of the company's performance variables can be explained through three independent variables, while the remaining 94% is influenced or explained by other factors not included in this study.