PENGARUH DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO,INSIDER OWNERSHIP,SIZE DAN RETURN ON EQUITY TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTA DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2016-2020
Keywords:debt to equity ratio, insider ownership, size, return on equity, the dividen
This study was to find the effect of debt to equity ratio, insider ownership, size and return on equity on the dividend policy of manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesian stock exchange for the 2016-2020 period. Secondary data taken from the web www.idx.co.id The sample method used was the purposive sampling method and the data analysis method used multiple linear regression.
Based on the values contained in table 4.12, it shows that the coefficient of determination (RÂ²) is 0.207. So it can be concluded that the influence of Debt To Equity Ratio, Insider Ownership, Size and Return On Equity of 20.7% provides information on dividend policy (DPR), while the remaining 79.3% is influenced by other variables that cannot be included in this model.