PENGARUH SUMBER PENDANAAN, ALAT TANGKAP IKAN DAN BIAYA TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PENGHASILAN NELAYAN DI DESA TELUK BAKAU KECAMATAN GUNUNG KIJANG KABUPATEN BINTAN

  • Magdalena Fabiola Cakti Mahasiswa Program Studi Akuntansi FEKON UMRAH
  • Sri Ruwanti Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH
  • Inge Lengga Sari Munthe Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of funding sources, fishing gear and labor costs on fishermen's income partially and simultaneously. The sampling technique in this study was selected using the purposive sampling method. Data collection techniques in this study use primary data and secondary data. Primary data come from fishermen in the village of Teluk Bakau, Gunung Kijang District, Bintan Regency. The method in collecting primary data is to use a survey method that is using a questionnaire. Secondary data were obtained from the Bintan Regency fishery office. Data analysis techniques used are descriptive statistics, classic assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, and hypothesis testing. The test results show the source of funding, and labor costs affect the income of fishermen. While fishing gear does not affect the income of fishermen. Funding sources, fishing gear, and labor costs simultaneously affect the income of fishermen. The ability of funding sources, fishing gear and labor costs in explaining fishing income of 70.7% and the rest of 29.3% is explained by other variables not discussed in this research.

Published
2020-04-28
Section
Akuntansi