PENGARUH INCOME DAN DEPENDENCY RATIO TERHADAP POLA KONSUMSI MASYARAKAT PESISIR (STUDI DI KASUS RUMAH TANGGA NELAYAN DESA TELUK BAKAU , KECAMATAN GUNUNG KIJANG KABUPATEN BINTAN )

  • Hadli Radita Vamour Mahasiswa Program Studi Akuntansi FEKON UMRAH
  • Fatahurrazak Fatahurrazak Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH
  • Inge Lengga Sari Munthe Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of income and dependency ratios on the consumption patterns of fishermen households in Teluk Bakau Village, Gunung Kijang District, Bintan Regency. This research is an Ex Post Facto research. The sample used in this study was 50 fishermen. Sampling using Slovin technique. Data collection is done by distributing questionnaires, interviews and documentation. Data were analyzed using multiple linear equations using SPSS version 25. The results of this study indicate that: 1) fishermen income does not have an influence on consumption patterns with t count 1.669 smaller than t table that is 2.01174 and a significant value of 0.102 is greater than 0.05 . 2) the dependency ratio affects the consumption pattern with t count 2.659 is greater than t table that is 2.01174 and the significance value 0.011 is smaller than 0.05. 3) F test results can be seen that the significance value <0.05 (0.024 <0.05) and the calculated F value> F table (4.031> 3.19). So it can be concluded that the two independent variables (income and dependency ratio) simultaneously influence the dependent variable (consumption patterns of fishermen households). And obtained a adjusted R2 of 0.110 or 11%. This result can be concluded that the dependent variable that is the consumption pattern can be explained by the independent variable namely income and dependency ratio 11% while the remaining 89% is explained by other variables not explained in this study.

Published
2020-04-22
Section
Akuntansi