PENGARUH PROFITABILITAS , LIKUIDITAS, FIRMS SIZE, DAN LEVERAGE TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DEVIDEN PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI TAHUN 2013-2016

  • Fanny Dwi Rimbiantika Mahasiswa Program Studi Akuntansi FEKON UMRAH
  • Fatahurrazak Fatahurrazak Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH
  • Tumpal Manik Dosen Fakultas Ekonomi UMRAH

Abstract

This research aims to determine the effect of profitability on dividend policy,the effect of liquidity ondividend policy, the influence of firm size on dividend policy and the effect of leverage on resident policies on the IDX on manufacturing companies. In this study sampling used purpose sampling with manufacturing companies criteria in 2013-2016. Testing data uses the classic assumption test consisting of normality test,multicollinearity test,heteroscedivity test,and autocreative test,and using multiple linear regression analysis through partial test (t test),simultaneous test (f test), coefficient of determination (r2 test during the observation period of research data, it showed that the data was normally distributed.
From the results of the normality test of multicollinearity test,heterroskedacity test, and autocoreation test found no variables deviating from classical assumptions.this shows that the data has found the data to use multiple linear regression models. Based on the results of a partial analysis showed that the profitability has no effect on dividend policy,liquidity has no effect on dividend policy,firm size does not affect dividend policy,and leverage has a significant negative effect on dividend policy. Simultaneous analysis result show that the profitability, liquidity, firms size, and leverage on dividend policies have no effect. The coefficient of determination that 9.1% is not influenced by dividend policy (DPR), profitability,liquidity,firm size,leverage, and the remaining 90.9% is not influenced by oyher variables outside of the variables in this study.

Published
2020-04-22
Section
Akuntansi