PENGARUH CURRENT RATIO, DEBT TO TOTAL ASSET RATIO, NET PROFIT MARGIN DAN TOTAL ASSET TRUNOVER TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN (Manufaktur Sektor Industri Dasar Dan Kimia yang terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Pada Tahun 2014-2017)

  • Dewi Rachmawaty Mahasiswa Program Studi Akuntansi FEKON UMRAH
  • Inge Lengga Sari Munthe Dosen FEKON UMRAH
  • Asmaul Husna Dosen FEKON UMRAH
Keywords: Debt to Equity Ratio, Liquidity, Profitability

Abstract

A company certainly has a goal to get the maximum profit, in developing its business the company is doing various ways to meet its capital needs. One way to get additional capital is by offering ownership of the company to investors Manufacturing Companies of Basic and Chemical Industrial Products selected as the object of research based on the level of public consumption of goods produced in the industry has remained a constant need. Economic growth that has remained stable and people's purchasing power is good enough to make the Manufacturing of Basic and Chemical Industrial Sectors in 2014-2017. The sampling method of this study is Purposive Sampling and obtained as many as 11 samples that meet the criteria of 44 companies that become observational data. The results of this study indicate that the Capital Structure which is proxied by Liquidity (Current Ratio) and Profitability (Debt To Total Asset Ratio) partially influences the firm's value. DER (Debt to Equity Ratio) significantly. Results. the coefficient of determination (Adjusted R-Square) is 42.3% meaning that only 42.3% the ability of the Independent variable DER (Capital Structure) to affect Dependents (CR, DAR, NPM and TATO) And the remaining 57.7% can be influenced by factors others that are not used or explained by other variables outside of this research variable.

Published
2020-04-21
Section
Akuntansi